Featured post

CEE PHOTOGRAPHY: Cells at Work!

Hey guys! I was invited to take photos of my friends who portrayed characters from a scientific anime called Cells at Work! It'...

Wednesday 8 January 2014

2013 Cosplay Summary + 2014 Cosplans

AT LAST! Well, this time I will be writing regularly for good now that I got my laptop fixed.

Anyway, as I start this year 2014.. I want to look back the previous cosplays that I have done last year. I counted them just this time and all in all... I did 10 cosplays, costrips and decent trials during my senior year in college (the busiest year of my life ever.) I don't know how I managed to squeeze in my hobby in between duties and school work.

Cee's Cosplay, 2013

TOP L-R:
Maid, Sakura Haruno, Saber, Sanji, Ada Wong
BOTTOM L-R:
Panty Anarchy, Miku Hatsune, Rimi Sakihata, Perona, Panty Anarchy

Well, I did not expect that it will reach 10! I can't believe I did all of these characters.
^_^ I hope 2014 will be as good as last year.. OR even better!
~o~o~o~o~

Cosplans 2014

Saeko Busujima, Soah and Sakura Hima
I am planning to create only these 3 cosplays for this year because I still have lots of costumes in my closet that I have not worn even once. I collect costumes for a hobby so I think it's nice to wear them once in a while.

Progress notes on these cosplays:
For Saeko Busujima of Highschool of the Dead, I already have her wig and I had transacted with a tailor for her costume and a props maker for her sword.

For Soah of Bride of the Water God, I also have her wig and I had transacted with a propsmaker for her wedding crown.

For Sakura Hime Artbook version of Tsubasa Chronicles, I only have an unstyled wig and a small-sized mokona doll. If there will be a cosplay event here in our city, maybe I will really pursue this cosplay.

I hope I can fulfill all of these three this year. fingers crossed!

So that's that for my first post in 2014. Thank you for reading and happy new year! 

1 comment:

  1. cool! great! want to see you cosplaying the three cosplays :3

    ReplyDelete

 photo Online-Yellow-728x90.png