Featured post

CEE PHOTOGRAPHY: Cells at Work!

Hey guys! I was invited to take photos of my friends who portrayed characters from a scientific anime called Cells at Work! It'...

Sunday 28 April 2013

Somewhat Rimi Sakihata - A Closet Cosplay

Hey guys!! I am happy that I am now able to post regularly here on my blog. I have been organizing my files and found a lot to post about. One is my closet cosplay of Rimi Sakihata of ChaoS;HEAd.

I found clothes in my wardrobe similar to Rimi's, plus a pink wig and clip-on that I recently got from trading some of my stuff online.

I know I need to improve the entire getup but this closet cosplay is a start. A more accurate cosplay will come your way soon!

Photos were taken by my brother. Post-processing was done by yours truly.

Here's the reference photo:
Image from Anime Vice







I don't know what happened to me. I had black socks. I don't know why I wore white ones. LOL.
What do you think of this closet cosplay guys! Everything was found in my closet. Did not spend my money on this one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo Online-Yellow-728x90.png