Featured post

CEE PHOTOGRAPHY: Cells at Work!

Hey guys! I was invited to take photos of my friends who portrayed characters from a scientific anime called Cells at Work! It'...

Friday 26 April 2013

TEASER: One Piece - Taste of Summer


Hey guys!! At last I have organized the One Piece photo set and found out that we made three sets of GIFS that day and all of them are cute and super hilarious!

Sorry if this took so long. I wanted to release the photos of the past shoots that we had before processing the recent ones. I have already posted the Fruits Basket Casual Shoot and the next one will be the Lords and Lolita Appreciation Day set. I'll try finishing the last two starting tomorrow since I am already done with all my school activities. *yay*

Anyway, here are the GIFS as teaser for the set. This is a closet cosplay shoot organized by yours truly together with the Watermelon Team. Enjoy!

Luffy: 
Shiba
Sanji: 
Cee
Chopper: 
Eli
Boa Hancock: 
Kon
Trafalgar Law: 
Kenta
Nojiko:
Marj
Human Caymy:
Shirley

Luffy: Let's go, Sanji!

Ready, set, GO!

And now for the group photo together with those who helped us made this fun shoot possible: 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo Online-Yellow-728x90.png