Featured post

CEE PHOTOGRAPHY: Cells at Work!

Hey guys! I was invited to take photos of my friends who portrayed characters from a scientific anime called Cells at Work! It'...

Tuesday 9 April 2019

CEE PHOTOGRAPHY: Cells at Work!



Hey guys!
I was invited to take photos of my friends who portrayed characters from a scientific anime called Cells at Work!
It's been a long time since I actually took photos and this was a good opportunity to brush up my skills. I am planning to be more active again in my local cosplay community by helping the neophytes and the seniors on their cosplays, creating their portfolio as well as mine and just hang out and meet new friends. 

I hope you'll like this set!

(Note: Click on the photos for their larger scale version.)

The oxygen carried by RBC all throughout the body.
Anime: Cells at Work!
An anime on how cells do their job in making our body work.

Cosplayers:
RBC: Ayane
WBC: Sleepy
Eosinophil: Ellyn
Macrophage: Enma
Killer T-Cell: Raine
Natural Killer Cell: Ayase

Photography and post-processing done by yours truly.


Red Blood Cell Character Reference


Ayane as the Red Blood Cell:







White Blood Cell Character Reference

Sleepy as the White Blood Cell:








Eosinohpil Character Reference

Ellyn as the Eosiniphil:








Macrophage Character Reference


Enma as the Macrophage:






Killer T-Cell Character Reference


Raine as the Killer T-Cell:







Natural Killer Cell Character Reference


Ayase as the Natural Killer Cell:




 I love how accurate the cosplayers are to their characters! Hope to work with you again soon.






PS: Group shots will be released next. Watch out for that!

Do you love Cells at Work? Tell me which character is your favorite and why on the comment section below. I would love to hear from you!

Links:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo Online-Yellow-728x90.png