Featured post

CEE PHOTOGRAPHY: Cells at Work!

Hey guys! I was invited to take photos of my friends who portrayed characters from a scientific anime called Cells at Work! It'...

Wednesday 28 August 2013

MCTV 21st Anniversary Cosplay Guesting


My friends and I were invited to cosplay during MCTV's 21st anniversary celebration.
That day, I dressed up as Panty again, nurse version this time from episode 7 of Panty and Stocking and Garterbelt.


We helped in promoting the latest offer in MCTV - a free 1.5L Coke fore every 1000php payment at the MCTV office located at Veterans Ave., Zamboanga City.

This event also helped us cosplayers in promoting our hobby in Zamboanga City, as opportunities like this can spread awareness of cosplay here.

Photo by MCTV
Photo by MCTV
Photo by MCTV
Photo by MCTV
Thank you to MCTV for inviting us and Happy Anniversary!

2 comments:

  1. Looking good ms Cee! I am happy you had a good time sharing what you love. ^_^ By the way, I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award. You can check out for more info here: http://marykyutroseysanctuary.blogspot.com/2013/09/the-versatile-blogger-award-nomination.html

    ReplyDelete

 photo Online-Yellow-728x90.png