Featured post

CEE PHOTOGRAPHY: Cells at Work!

Hey guys! I was invited to take photos of my friends who portrayed characters from a scientific anime called Cells at Work! It'...

Monday 11 June 2012

Fun in the Island of Camiguin

First day...
First day

My long awaited vacation to Camiguin Island! Finally, after about six years, we went back to this beautiful island for the Holy Week vacation. It was so nice to see my family and cousins again. To be able to bond with them was one of the things that I look forward to in every vacation.

This trip also gave me the chance to take photos and practice with my camera. More on nature photos those days since I wanted to capture almost all of the tourist spots of the island.


 Stepping Stones
Stepping stones
A few stones near our rest house intrigued me. When I asked about, I discovered that it serves as a ladder to a tomb farther up the mountain.

I have this very cute photo of me taken by my cousin during our trip. Haha I love how I looked nice in it. What do you think? :)
Fashion goddess :p



 The Sun Shines on the Ruins
The Sun Shines on the Ruins
Old Church Ruins. I love how the sun rays kissed the old building.


 Sunken Cemetery
Sunken Cemetery
Another landmark in Camiguin, the Sunken Cemetery is a victim of the earthquakes and volcanic eruptions that happened years ago. Mom commented that this photo looks like a postcard.


Island Souvenirs
Island Souvenirs
These tiny slippers are magnets for refrigerators. I was really fascinated by the colors of these souvenirs that most of my shots in this album are trinkets and whatnots that say "Camiguin" on it. 
I did not have enough money to buy these lovely things so I just took photos of them. Gladly, the vendors did not mind me taking a few shots at all.


Bracelets for Sale
Bracelets for Sale
I really wanted a couple of these accessories that time. Too bad I did not have enough money to buy some. 
Again, if you cannot buy it, take a photo of it! 


 White Island Paradise
White Island Paradise
Went to the famous island to take photos. A lot of my good shots was from this tourist spot.


Splash!
Splash!
This was after the jumpshot by my cousins in the island. I find it more beautiful than the jumpshot itself because of the laughter that was caught in this one. 
I am glad that I took a photo of this moment and preserved it forever.


We remember Him...
We remember Him...
That week was still Holy week. All the fun aside, we need to remember what Holy Week really is.


 Borloloy is Accessory
Borloloy is Accessory
 That's what they call it here.


Dancing Flames
Dancing Flames
A shot of the flames that looked like dancing to me.


I can't wait for next summer! I miss my cousins already~!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo Online-Yellow-728x90.png