Featured post

CEE PHOTOGRAPHY: Cells at Work!

Hey guys! I was invited to take photos of my friends who portrayed characters from a scientific anime called Cells at Work! It'...

Sunday 3 February 2013

Late 2012 Recap - Cosplays and Costrips

I know it's late for a recap since January is over but hey, I have not started any proper cosplays for this year yet so I think it's still okay to post my recap on last year's adventures and shenanigans.

Anyway, I separated the cosplay and the costrip photos. I don't want to brand fashion styles like Visual Kei and Lolita as "cosplay" because THEY ARE NOT. (Please get this straight. PLEASE.)

So here is a compilation of my cosplays last year and the events I joined:

TOP, L-R: Rukia, Ichigo Kurosaki and Gogo Yubari
BOTTOM, L-R: Gakupo - Matryoshka, Hermione Granger and Lelouch Lamperouge

  • Rukia Kuchiki cosplayed during the WMSU College of Nursing Convocation. Read all about here.
  • Ichigo Kurosaki cosplayed during the Open Cosplay Photoshoot. Read all about it here.
  • Gogo Yubari cosplayed during the MCTV Movie Mania 2012. Won my first cosplay award on this event. Links: WIP on Gogo | Day One | Day Two.
  • Gakupo - Matryoshka cosplayed during the Opening of the WMSU College of Nursing Mini-Olympics Parade. Read all about it here
  • Hermione Granger cosplayed during the MagTV interview. Read all about it here
  • Lelouch Lamperouge first cosplayed during the WMSU Crimsolympics Cosplay Competition. Also won an award on this event. Links: Part One | Part Two.

And now for the costrips and fashion shoots: 

TOP, L-R: in a Dino Kigurumi, in a Stitch Kigurumi, in a Hello Kitty Kigurumi
BOTTOM, L-R: Visual Kei, Santa Gakuko, Hime Gyaru

  • Dino worn during the Ateneo de Zamboanga University Fiesta 2012. Read all about it here.
  • Stitch worn during the Kigurumi party and mini-shoot. Read all about it here.
  • Hello Kitty worn during the Kigurumi Parade. Read all about here
  • Visual Kei for a music video shoot. Read all about it here
  • Santa Gakuko for the Nihon Fure Ai Kai Christmas Party 2012. Also won an award during this mini-even. Read all about it here.
  • Hime Gyaru fashion for a photoshoot. Read all about it here

Well, I think that's it! I won a bunch of awards this year and gained a lot more friends because of cosplaying. I hope the blessings will continue and I hop you guys will support me and my adventures all the way!

Thank you!! 

Love lots,
Cee

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo Online-Yellow-728x90.png