Featured post

CEE PHOTOGRAPHY: Cells at Work!

Hey guys! I was invited to take photos of my friends who portrayed characters from a scientific anime called Cells at Work! It'...

Sunday 15 July 2012

Kigurumi Party and Shoot


Tiger: Shiba, Doraemon: 96neko, Frog: Kaito, Stitch: Cee, Mokona: Kei, Shark-u: Gairu, Dino: Fran



Organized a mini Kigurumi shoot at my place. Mom prepared lotsa food for us!
I don't usually invite just anybody to my place so these people here are my close friends. :D

We started the party with a Japanese movie entitled 'Battle Royale'. This gore movie was spoiled (a lot of times I tell you) by Doraemon and Shark-u. LOL.

Watching Battle Royale like it's a comedy film. We laughed when someone gets killed. whutda
Battle Royale is a Japanese gore film based from a novel.

Then we paused for a break for our lunch courtesy of mom. Spaghetti and Coke = perfect combination! 
It's a party, right? So yeah, eat up guys!

After the movie, I took out a DVD of a cosplay event where Marigin, Kei and I cosplayed female anime characters. We were so embarrassed that time and sworn to cosplay only male characters from now on. :DD
That's Kei as a character from Vampire Knight.
Then finally, after laughing so hard for being so girly in that cosplay event, we changed in to our kigurumis (or mascot pajamas) for the shoot.

Well, it's not actually a formal shoot. We were laughing and having fun during the entire shoot proper. We all had a cute stuffy to represent our kigurumi, well except me coz I don't have a Stitch stuffed toy.

Forgive my messy room. LOL
Bubbles!! Hurrrr!

I have to say, Gail is the prettiest kigurumi that day!


Here are the final photos of that day's party. 

IMG_9058


IMG_9059


IMG_9061


IMG_9066


IMG_9068


IMG_9069

 I am pretty much satisfied with the results since what I wanted to capture that time were the genuine laughter and enjoyment that I wanted to preserve forever.

IMG_9173



Thank you to these girls who actually traveled to my humble abode just to party. I LOVE YOU GUUYS! ♥

CAST:
Marigin: DORAEMON
Gail: SHARK
Alyssa: TIGRESS
Fran: DINOSAUR
Chrystal: FROG
Kei: MODIFIED MOKONA

1 comment:

 photo Online-Yellow-728x90.png