Featured post

CEE PHOTOGRAPHY: Cells at Work!

Hey guys! I was invited to take photos of my friends who portrayed characters from a scientific anime called Cells at Work! It'...

Friday 15 June 2012

Kigurumi Party Teaser




Here's the teaser for our mini kigurumi party last June 1. I invited my friends over for a mini-shoot in these mascot pajamas I own. It turned out to be quite a party and we had so much fun!

Take a look at Doraemon here. She's not following orders! Swinging her head on the opposite direction. haha

Now everybody is swinging their head on the same direction. Yaay!

And now headbang/crazy retarded people/ I don't know what's happening with them. Haha. Blame it on watching Battle Royale!

I'll write more about this day soon when I am settled with my classes, schedules and all. School just started so I am still adjusting like a freshman after that long summer vacation. Haha.

Note: This is not COSPLAY. It's some kind of fashion popular in Japan.

1 comment:

 photo Online-Yellow-728x90.png