Featured post

CEE PHOTOGRAPHY: Cells at Work!

Hey guys! I was invited to take photos of my friends who portrayed characters from a scientific anime called Cells at Work! It'...

Thursday 22 November 2012

Hime Gyaru Afternoon - Set 1

At last I have sorted out a few photos and post-processed it to the best of my abilities. Anyway, today I present to you the:

Hime Gyaru Afternoon (Photoshoot) 

So this is the final output of what I have been working for last month. The shoot was about a couple of weeks ago but I was only able to reorganize everything just recently. I am planning to post one set at a time, from the final set (which is this one) to the behind-the-scene and spoof set. LOL. Watch out for those!

For more info about Hime Gyaru as well as other related posts, visit:
The Hime Gyaru Project: Part 1 (Accessories + Shoes)
The Hime Gyaru Project: Part 2 (Dress + Bag + Customized Shoes)

Anyway, I would like to thank the following people for supporting us all the way:
Jannie of Jannieology for our wonderful makeup.
Gail of GairuD and Ishan of eminaheartnet for accompanying us.
Marigin of Redpockybox for being the photographer.

The princesses:
Alyssa
Chrystal
Cee


Chrystal

Cee
Shiba




Sister Pledge


5 comments:

  1. Cool outputs. I love the blonde wig! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the outfits and the blonde hair!! soo love that

    ReplyDelete
  3. first thing that captured me, d 2nd photo and the lips... nice2 ",

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Cee! You project so well! <3
    Your lipstick really suits you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooo kawaii! I hope you can set up a lolita fashion line here on Mindanao :3

    ReplyDelete

 photo Online-Yellow-728x90.png