Featured post

CEE PHOTOGRAPHY: Cells at Work!

Hey guys! I was invited to take photos of my friends who portrayed characters from a scientific anime called Cells at Work! It'...

Sunday 23 December 2012

Figure Photos: C.C. of Code Geass R2 Lelouch of the Rebellion

Impulse buying leads me to this. I was just checking out the figures in a local game store when I spotted this goddess hiding behind the glass.

I was not actually planning on spending any cash that day but she was just so gorgeous and lonely inside the glass display that some evil, unseen jerk convinced me into buying it. (Okay, that unseen jerk is the figure collector ghost in me. LOL)

Anyway, I just wanted to post a couple of shots that I took one night. To eliminate excessive noise, I made use of the new tripod my mom bought for me for my video blogging. I love my mom! :)

C.C. is one of the main characters of Code Geass R2 Lelouch of the Rebellion. She is the one who gave Lelouch, the main character, his commanding power named Geass in exchange for something. What is it? Why don't you watch the anime to find out? :)

No spoilers here, of course!

I used my study lamp as the light and a green filter. I really thnk the color GREEN represents C.C. 
My friend commented that this photo is so wrong. LOL
UPDATES:
I won second place in in a Christmas party hosted by our club! Yaay! More on that soon!

1 comment:

  1. wow..love your shots on this figure! :) sexy ng new baby figure mo ah. hehehe..love it! :) congrats on winning too! :)

    ReplyDelete

 photo Online-Yellow-728x90.png