Featured post

CEE PHOTOGRAPHY: Cells at Work!

Hey guys! I was invited to take photos of my friends who portrayed characters from a scientific anime called Cells at Work! It'...

Wednesday 26 December 2012

30 DAY COSPLAY CHALLENGE! - Day 1

Okay! So I am officially starting this challenge. I know this is soo late but I still want to do this.
Background on this challenge here.

Anyway, Day 1.. START!

1. Your first cosplay.
My very first cosplay is Yui Hirasawa of K-On!



Character background:
Yui Hirasawa is the main protagonist of the anime K-On!. She is the lead singer and guitarist of the band, Hokago Tea Time. She is a clumsy yet happy-go-lucky girl who did not have any knowledge in playing instruments for a band before entering the Light Music Club.

Cosplay background:
As you can see, there were many flaws on this cosplay. I was wearing stockings instead of black tights and my two yellow clips, Yui's accessories, are not as close to the ones in the anime. But it was nice to start dressing up for the first time and I instantly had a photographer and supporter: my mother. :)

Forgive the weird poses. I was truly a noob! :)
After this one, the plans kept on coming and I was loving the hobby more and more!

1 comment:

  1. Joining Cosplay can be the best thing for you. It will help you in bringing a new sense of happiness in your life. The words costume and role play together are known as Cosplay.

    ReplyDelete

 photo Online-Yellow-728x90.png