Featured post

CEE PHOTOGRAPHY: Cells at Work!

Hey guys! I was invited to take photos of my friends who portrayed characters from a scientific anime called Cells at Work! It'...

Monday 10 December 2012

UPDATE POST: 30 DAY COSPLAY CHALLENGE! X The recent Outtakes

Teneeen!! I found this 30-day challenge on tumblr and decided to do it here since this is mainly my cosplay blog. I have read the challenges and I am so excited to start!

Anyway, I am going to start tomorrow since today is the first day of a new rotation and I got a few things to fix before duty starts.

AND
Updates on my great weekend!

December 8, 2012
I visited the last day of Ateneo de Zamboanga Unuversity Fiesta 2012 (ATFEST 2012) and I actually named it "ATFEST Last Day Appreciation" in one of the videos that we recorded during one of the carnival rides in the school. It's with my friend and she's going to upload it soon. For now, here is a GIF to compensate that would-be late post:

I know we're crazy. We can't help it! :)

December 9, 2012
And then, we costripped during the Tzu Chi One Mega Fair yesterday! 
My friend said that cosplayers were invited so we packed our costumes and invaded the event. I was actually waiting for the pet show but it was cancelled due to some unknown reasons. 

Anyway, it was also my chance to be with my awesome friends that day since I was not able to go to ADZU's Causeplay event which I wrote about here. It was a great afternoon for me. 

Lelouch's harem. BWAHAHAHA
Special mention to my lovies who accompanied me yesterday: Gin, Shiba, Ishan and Sheed who took a lot of photos and was the thorn among the roses. LOL.

Anyway, I still got about 8 days of duty coming before Christmas break. I hope I can make it through alive. LOL.


Thank you for reading! 

1 comment:

  1. SAYANG! Pagala gala ka pa saan saan hindi nmn kita nakita haha perfect super effective cosplay! :)

    ReplyDelete

 photo Online-Yellow-728x90.png