Featured post

CEE PHOTOGRAPHY: Cells at Work!

Hey guys! I was invited to take photos of my friends who portrayed characters from a scientific anime called Cells at Work! It'...

Wednesday 28 November 2012

UPCOMING EVENT: ADZU's CAUSEPLAY

Hey everyone! So I had my ward duty this week that's why I was MIA here for a few days. I can't seem to find time to blog because going on duty takes a lot of energy and I usually slump on my bed the moment I get home.

Anyway, I am back with news about Zamboanga Cosplay: the upcoming cosplay event brought to you by the Ateneo de Zamboanga University..


There will be a cosplay for a cause event open to all cosplayers on December 5, 2012 from 1:00PM to 6:00PM at the Ateneo de Zamboanga Campus, La Purisima St. Zamboanga City in line with the celebration of the Ateneo Fiesta 2012. Registration fee is at 100 pesos for adult participants and 50 pesos for kids below 12 years old.

Registration is ongoing and will end on November 30, 2012. Participants may go to the Admissions Office or Campus Ministry to know more about the event. These offices are located at the Ateneo de Zamboanga University, La Purisima St. Zamboanga City. 

Good luck and I hope to see you there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo Online-Yellow-728x90.png