Featured post

CEE PHOTOGRAPHY: Cells at Work!

Hey guys! I was invited to take photos of my friends who portrayed characters from a scientific anime called Cells at Work! It'...

Thursday 6 December 2012

FIRST VLog: Everyday Makeup Kit

Hey guys! At last I mustered all up my courage and made my very first Video Blog. This video is all about what I have in my everyday makeup kit. I usually bring this whenever I go out for classes or running errands and such.



Forgive everything about the video. I am no public speaker nor a video editor. I am still learning this art from the Internet and other video bloggers on youtube.

Constructive comments are very much needed! I want to improve my VLogging skills a lot. :)

I think I am going to film FAQs about my blog next. I hope I can do better next time! 

7 comments:

  1. I say, keep on doing videos. I remember Michelle Phan started out small and the more and more she vlogged, the better she got! :)

    Im actually interested on that unique powder applicator! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank youuu!! I practice and film more videos. I kind of enjoy doing them. :))

      Delete
  2. Yaaay! Nakakatense noh! Haha Subscribed on your YT :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. super! i was stuttering all the way. Subscribed back! :)

      Delete
  3. Wow new theme? Or maybe matagal na ako not nagbbloghop. Haha. Congrats on your first Vlog, dear. Keep em coming. ;)

    ReplyDelete

 photo Online-Yellow-728x90.png