Featured post

CEE PHOTOGRAPHY: Cells at Work!

Hey guys! I was invited to take photos of my friends who portrayed characters from a scientific anime called Cells at Work! It'...

Thursday 4 October 2012

Figure Photos - Ryuk of Death Note

I almost forgot about these photos that I took a months weeks ago. What I love about Ryuk is his joy when receiving apples from Light. I also love his no-care character sometimes. It makes me smile every time he pulls it off.

See my old watermark? Yeah, these photos are that old. :)

More photos of Ryuk  as soon as I have time creating a real figure studio. Can't wait for that to happen!




4 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to collect figures but for some reasons, I can't start. Maybe I'll try next payday. hehe And oh, nice photos u got there. I like how you placed it on a tree (is that a tree?) Looks nice to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Yuri! :) That's actually a mini-tree something. :D

      Delete

 photo Online-Yellow-728x90.png