Featured post

CEE PHOTOGRAPHY: Cells at Work!

Hey guys! I was invited to take photos of my friends who portrayed characters from a scientific anime called Cells at Work! It'...

Tuesday 9 October 2012

I'm nothing special...

So I went to my aunt's feast celebration out-of-town. My cousins commented that I looked too fab to go to the mountains (Yep. Their house is located far from the town proper - in the mountainous part of the city). I did not care that much, you know. As long as I wore flats and a long-sleeved shirt, I think I'll survive in any high-altitude place. And I do not look TOO fab that day, right? :)

Cee Culanculan outfit post

Cee Culanculan outfit post

Cee Culanculan outfit post

My cousin took all these photos. She's not a real photographer. I instructed her what to shoot and she followed the it well. :)
Do you think she has a potential to be a photographer? :)

4 comments:

 photo Online-Yellow-728x90.png