Featured post

CEE PHOTOGRAPHY: Cells at Work!

Hey guys! I was invited to take photos of my friends who portrayed characters from a scientific anime called Cells at Work! It'...

Wednesday 17 October 2012

Where have you been?

A HUGE WAVE OF REQUIREMENTS CAME MY WAY! That's what October brought me. A LOT of requirements. That's why I was not able to write regularly this month. We had to finish our thesis, we had to create and organize a roleplay and had series of seminars. And to end the series of stressful events; we had our yearbook pictorial this day. Phew!

Well anyway, this ain't a rant post. LOL. Actually I wanted to show off a few of my outfits during the seminars and my makeup during the pictorial.

Anyway, let's start with my outfit on the first seminar that I attended.

We were required to wear semi-formal outfits during the four seminars that were organized for our class. I was a little bit worried about this because I didn't have a lot of semi-formal pieces on my closet. I don't even know how to categorize my clothes into casual, semi-formal, formal,  and etc! So I took a few pieces out of the closet, mixed and matched the tops and the bottoms and voila! I created a few decent sets for these events.

I did not have good shots of these outfits. So please forgive the photo quality! >_<

(Thanks to LOOKBOOK.NU for giving me ideas on how to match my pieces plus some ideas on what accessory to wear!)
<WARNING: IMAGE-HEAVY POST, most of it are photos of my face. :DD)

First seminar:

cee culanculan yourstrulycee
I used my Boho skirt and black boots. I paired it with a long-sleeved shirt and my camera bling bling. My friends commented that I looked fab that day. It was a bit rewarding to hear that from them. :)

Second Seminar:


cee culanculan yourstrulycee
It was our turn to conduct the seminar! I used pants that time because I was in-charge in the documentation of the entire flow of the event. It was much easier to move around and take shots wearing pants than wearing a skirt.

Fourth Seminar:
Why did I skipped the third? Well, I just wore a shirt that day, not much of an outfit. I acutally planned to be part of Scott Kelby's Worldwide Photowalk that day but the seminar ended later than expected and I was not able to make it on time.

Anyway, here is what I wore during the fourth seminar...

cee culanculan yourstrulycee
LOOSE PANTS! I love this pair of pants. It's so comfortable to wear and it looked like pajamas! I wore a shiny tank with the pants with cardigan, red belt and a pair of brown boots.

AND THE PICTORIAL!
I actually did a makeup trial last Sunday on what to put on on the day of the yearbook pictorial. This is the result of my hard work.

cee culanculan yourstrulycee

cee culanculan yourstrulycee
 I nailed the eye makeup part but I think I still need more practice on how to do the rest of my face.

Other photos:
cee culanculan yourstrulycee


IT'S THE DAY!
(It's today) 
Finally, the day has come! A few of my friends asked me to do their makeup so I had to go to school extra early to start doing their faces! They all looked fab after the makeup session and I looked horrible and sweaty after I finished all of them. OTL
Good thing I still had a few minutes left to do my own makeup and rushed to the studio for my pictorial moment.

Well, it turned out fine, despite the fact that I was super tired and hungry and sleepy at the end of the day.

cee culanculan yourstrulycee
I looked a bit different but at least eyerything turned out fine. I don't have other decent photos of my face that day so I am still going to wait for my friends' uploads and tags soon. Til then, let's settle for this photo, m'kay? :D

So tell me what you think of these outfits and the makeup!

11 comments:

  1. You look gorge, sis! Kahit ano pa damit or makeup mo :)

    ♥,
    Shari
    The Misty Mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow thank you so much! I've put in a lot of effort on all of my "looks" on those days.

      Delete
  2. i guess i could say m a blog addict cause despite my requirements I'd still update my blog..hehe
    your outfits, like2x",

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so difficult to blog in-between making requirements. lol

      thank you! :)

      Delete
  3. I think that the black boots rock! hehe I always love boots. And I also love the hairstyle. You look kinda different in the last photo though. But still pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do agree on that. I looked very different on the last photo. Maybe because of my hair styled that way. Oh well.

      I love boots too! I own 3 pairs of boots and I love wearing them to school. haha

      Delete
  4. Hello Cee! Winner na winner ang hair mo, ah. I love it. :)
    Your first outfit is so chic! I'm eyeing the boots the most. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Dyed it myself. LOL

      I kind of like wearing skirts talaga. It's so girly. Thank you! :)

      Delete
  5. Heeeeeeey! I like your outfits Cee! You're improving! from rockin' chic to pasweetams na ngayon. pretty! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your platforms on the 2nd photo. ^^


    http://www.lilpink.info

    ReplyDelete

 photo Online-Yellow-728x90.png