Featured post

CEE PHOTOGRAPHY: Cells at Work!

Hey guys! I was invited to take photos of my friends who portrayed characters from a scientific anime called Cells at Work! It'...

Tuesday 4 April 2017

UPCOMING EVENT: Kgath V: Hallyu Invasion

Are you ready for the fifth installment of Zamboanga's KPop Gathering? Yes you heard it right! It's the fifth year for KMONERX KGathering and I have never missed one!


#KGATH5
April 9, 2017
Sapphire Ballroom
Grand Astoria Hotel
Zamboanga City


I will still be one of the judges for this year's KCosplayer contest, and it will be a pair competition for the first time!


Of course, like last year, I brainstormed on what to wear/who to cosplay this year. I wore my hanbok for the first KGath and dressed up as Chae Kyung of Goon for the second KGath. I did a Minzy-from-falling-in-love-inspired coord for the third one (which I still haven't written a report yet. Sorry >..<) and did Queen CL from Crush for last year.


Now I have decided to do SNSD's Seohyun from their Mr. Mr. dance video:
photo from pinterest
I totally love SNSD's songs and I can't wait to do Seohyun (she's a great KDrama actress as well).
I posted a teaser shot on my twitter and it already gained a response! LOL


I can't wait to meet everyone. They already released the list of KCosplayers for that day as well! Hope to see your all of wonderful performances this Sunday!
For the Facebook RSVP, click here.
Like the event's official fan page for details!

See you there~
Previous Post:

EVENT: Matsuri Fever! 2017 WINNERS

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo Online-Yellow-728x90.png