Featured post

CEE PHOTOGRAPHY: Cells at Work!

Hey guys! I was invited to take photos of my friends who portrayed characters from a scientific anime called Cells at Work! It'...

Wednesday 12 April 2017

CEE playing Dota2 with Skywrath Mage

Hey guys~!

So I have been trying to find ways on how to do a live stream of my games via Facebook Live but it has been proven difficult for a noob streamer like me. So I tried recording my screen the old fashion way: using a camcorder and then upload it on youtube. It turned out quite okay than I have imagined.

So here's my first game video featuring Dota2 and yours truly as support Skywrath Mage . Enjoy!


PS: If you know a way on how to live-stream your screen, please tell me how by commenting down below! Your help will make my future streaming better. 

Previous Post:

UPCOMING EVENT: Kgath V: Hallyu Invasion

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo Online-Yellow-728x90.png