Featured post

CEE PHOTOGRAPHY: Cells at Work!

Hey guys! I was invited to take photos of my friends who portrayed characters from a scientific anime called Cells at Work! It'...

Wednesday 20 February 2013

PHOTOPOST: Valentine and Birthday Summary

Hey guys! How was your Valentine's Day? Well, mine was a bit tiring because we had a fund-raising activity for our COPAR project. But it became great since someone nice made my day special with a gift from the heart... a heart-shaped cake!! My favorite!!

February 14
It has my name and all! 
Sweet cakes, I have a sweet tooth!! He (will remain unnamed) brought the cake to my school and helped out our mini booth for a bit. We ate the cake after closing our fund-raising booth in the evening. It was the best cake ever!

February 17
It was my birthday!! I invited my friends over my house for a little party prepared by my parents. Yeah, we call ourselves SAILORGAYS. :)

Here's a photo of us with my puppies. :)
Instagram @yourtrulycee0217
I don't have any decent photos of the party right now but I will upload some soon. The next photo is of a gift given to me by the same guy who gave me the cake. Kyaa!! :)

Instagram @yourstrulycee0217
I call it Bready. It has my name on it at the back. He personalized a big stuffed toy - which is another first for me. Oh this is my lucky year!

Fun weekend for me!! I hope you had a blast during Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo Online-Yellow-728x90.png