Featured post

CEE PHOTOGRAPHY: Cells at Work!

Hey guys! I was invited to take photos of my friends who portrayed characters from a scientific anime called Cells at Work! It'...

Thursday 21 February 2013

The Accidental Stella

I was thinking of characters with blonde hair when a Final Fantasy character came into my mind. Nope, it's not Tidus or Riku. It's Stella! :)

stella nox fleuret
Source

Stella Nox Fleuret is a character in Final Fantasy Versus XIII, an upcoming RPG game. The character is still to be released so I only know little about her.

Anyway, I did not miss the part where she got layered blonde hair and purple eyes - which reminded me of a recent selca shot of that wig trial that I did with purple contact lenses:


So I tweaked the photo above a bit then I added headshot of Stella that I got from here and voila! :)
stella nox fleuret
Click here for a clearer view.
Been thinking of doing a real Stella makeup trial with this wig styled that way. And maybe wear a few pieces similar to Stella's outfit, for fun. :)

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo Online-Yellow-728x90.png