Featured post

CEE PHOTOGRAPHY: Cells at Work!

Hey guys! I was invited to take photos of my friends who portrayed characters from a scientific anime called Cells at Work! It'...

Sunday 11 November 2012

Having trouble with my next cosplay.

It's been a while since my last real cosplay (it was Lelouch Lamperouge of Code Geass) and now I am planning my next big cosplay: Lelouch vi Britannia, 99th Emperor of the Holy Britannian Empire.

Photo source: link
I've started completing this costume little by little. To this date, I now have the Geass contact lens (because in the final episodes of the second season of Code Geass, both eyes of Lelouch can now cast a geass) and the styled Lelouch wig. Now I only need a seamstress to make the costume and hat and someone who can make the shoes. 

Here comes the problem:

  • I've been having trouble as to the seamstress that can make this complicated costume. The online cosplay shop that I found that can make this costume is now on hiatus and will be back by January next year. So if I will order from them, I won't be able to cosplay this character til February or March. 
  • I am still not confident on having a local seamstress make this costume for fear that the details on the finished work won't be as accurate as it is on the photo. 
  • I am still hesitating on ordering from international online shops because I don't have any idea on the quality of costumes these shops produce. 


Photobucket
source: link

Anyway, I posted a "looking for" ad on an online cosplay group based in the Philippines, hoping that somebody will reply and suggest a legit shop that can make this costume. Been wanting to be Emperor Lelouch ever since I won an award as Lelouch in an Ashford Academy uniform some months ago. 

If you know any shop that can make this costume, please do comment below! If the transaction came out good, I might feature them here and get a space on my "Sponsors and Advertisment" corner on the right side of the blog for free. 

Domo arigatou! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo Online-Yellow-728x90.png