Featured post

CEE PHOTOGRAPHY: Cells at Work!

Hey guys! I was invited to take photos of my friends who portrayed characters from a scientific anime called Cells at Work! It'...

Saturday 10 November 2012

Haruhi and Kyon - Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu Shoot

This is my most favorite cosplay photoset of all. I love how the colors came out in the photos. And the cosplayers were just so in character and also cooperative during the entire shoot. They were following my instructions well on how to pose and act out during I take the photos.

The concept of this shoot was inspired by the second episode of Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu (EP 01). This was when Haruhi and Kyon first met. 

Try watching this video before viewing the photos. :)

I liked how Kyon tried to interact Haruhi during the first few parts of the episode. He was trying to make friends with the pretty but mysterious girl sitting behind him but this girl, Haruhi, cuts him off and tells him not to talk to her since he is not something extraordinary (like and alien or a time traveler or an ESPer).
Anyway, here are the photos from the shoot:









Info:
Kyon - Kent
Haruhi - Nouf
Photographer - Cee
Location - WMSU
Lines from EPI01 of Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu Season 1

2 comments:

  1. Every time I see cosplayers, they always got me inspired to start my own cosplaying. I'm working on it. hehe

    ReplyDelete

 photo Online-Yellow-728x90.png