Featured post

CEE PHOTOGRAPHY: Cells at Work!

Hey guys! I was invited to take photos of my friends who portrayed characters from a scientific anime called Cells at Work! It'...

Saturday 22 September 2012

Crimsolympics Cosplay Competition Day One Portrait Shots

Well, I can't stop being a photographer even though I'm cosplaying (I was Lelouch that day). LOL. So I asked some of the participants to pose for my camera. Watch out for more cosplay photos soon!

These photos were taken during the Crimsolympics Cosplay Event Day One.

Kagura Cosplay of Inu Yasha
Kagura of Inu Yasha

Haruhi Suzumiya Cosplay of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Haruhi Suzumiya of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

Elsie cosplay of The World God Only Knows
Elsie of The World God Only Knows

Cat costume
Cat Girl - Own Original Character

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo Online-Yellow-728x90.png