Featured post

CEE PHOTOGRAPHY: Cells at Work!

Hey guys! I was invited to take photos of my friends who portrayed characters from a scientific anime called Cells at Work! It'...

Monday 6 May 2019

CEE Played Mobile Legends LIVE

Hey guys! So I was able to stream a mobile legends properly with the help of my PC. I feel like this method is better because I am able to organise what I want to show on the screen compared to streaming it direct from the app.



For this stream, I used a software called 5KPlayer to mirror my iPhone screen to my PC. Then I used OBS to set up the game, my webcam feed and mic for commentary and all around talking to my viewers while in-game.

Everything went smoothly with both software so I am planning to do it more in the future although I might need to use my webcam's mic rather than the one I am currently utilising as the latter would give off disturbing feedback that sometimes drown my voice over. Additionally, I have to avoid stooping so low so that my face would show on my live video most of the time. LOL

So do you want to get notified whenever I stream games? Like my facebook page below for updates and see you there!


Previous Post:

Cosplay and How it is Affected by Zamboanga’s Infamous Power Outages


Links:


No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo Online-Yellow-728x90.png