Featured post

CEE PHOTOGRAPHY: Cells at Work!

Hey guys! I was invited to take photos of my friends who portrayed characters from a scientific anime called Cells at Work! It'...

Wednesday 4 February 2015

Miku Hatsune Lots of Laugh MV Cosplay

Hey guys! As promised, here are the photos from last year's photo shoot with Mr. Tommy Bans - a photographer I recently got acquainted to. He and his photography team (Tomort Production) offer photo coverage for events such as weddings and birthdays. He was kind enough to contact me and ask if I can cosplay for him for a shoot. I couldn't say no to XDeal cosplay shoots!

So I talked to him and we agreed on the day and time of the shoot.

I brought two cosplay sets that day. Miku Hatsune and Sakura Kinomoto.


Mr. Tommy sent me a few photos of both sets. More of these are on his page:


I was a bit nervy during the entire shoot! It was my first time meeting Mr. Tommy and I got tensed up til the end. But good thing my friend Sheed was there to support me all the way! ^_^


I love the cuteness Mr. Tommy captured that day. I have always seen Miku as this cutesy girl with lots of personality (due to her numerous MVs). I tried bringing out any cutesy personality I have during the shoot. I hope I did good! What do you think?


Thank you so much to Mr. Tommy and his wife. It was nice meeting you last time. I hope this won't be our last cosplay session!


Thank you so much for reading and watch out for the Sakura Kinomoto photo set!

Advert:

Watch out for my upcoming shop sale and probably a giveaway!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo Online-Yellow-728x90.png