Featured post

CEE PHOTOGRAPHY: Cells at Work!

Hey guys! I was invited to take photos of my friends who portrayed characters from a scientific anime called Cells at Work! It'...

Thursday 29 January 2015

NEW FABRIC FLOWERS BY CEE Contact Details


UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!!

Please forgive me for all the confusion that I have caused you. 

The following are my new contact details for the shop:
NEW CONTACT NUMBER/VIBER:
0926-688-0070

NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS:
yourstrulycee@gmail.com

And you can now pay for your orders via BPI Savings Account Deposit! heart emoticon Just fill up the order form and the details will be given to you after.

(Please disregard all other e-mail addresses and contact numbers used previously by the page. I needed to change to both my contact number and e-mail address due to personal reasons. Rest assured I will avoid future changes on the contact details as much as possible.)


Thank you so much for the support and may God bless you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo Online-Yellow-728x90.png