Featured post

CEE PHOTOGRAPHY: Cells at Work!

Hey guys! I was invited to take photos of my friends who portrayed characters from a scientific anime called Cells at Work! It'...

Thursday 4 December 2014

WMSU Palaro 2014 - Cosplay Trip TEASER

Cee and Patsy in purple wigs and pink seifukus :)

WMSU PALARO 2014
When we helped out the Cosplay Cafe of the College of Nursing by promoting it to the WMSU students. :) Incidentally, we both dressed up in pink sailor uniforms and violet wigs.

I will be uploading the entire set as soon as I am done with a couple of orders from my shop. I don't want to keep my clients waiting.

Anyway, I am also done with our Shironuri set. All I need to do is to write the story.

Watch out for these sets soon~

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo Online-Yellow-728x90.png