Featured post

CEE PHOTOGRAPHY: Cells at Work!

Hey guys! I was invited to take photos of my friends who portrayed characters from a scientific anime called Cells at Work! It'...

Tuesday 30 December 2014

Cosplay and Fashion Compilation 2014

2014 is ending and it is somewhat a 'tradition' to compile every character I cosplayed and fashion coord I created throughout the year.
Surprisingly, I was able to cosplay a number of characters, considering that I mainly get my cosplay funds from Fabric Flowers By Ceea small accessory shop I own based online.

Photo credits:
Soah by AdZU Fanpage
Junko by Alvin AD Photography
The rest by HaruSuika
2014 Cosplays:
Soah of the Bride of the Water God
Junko Enoshima of Dangan Ronpa
Sakura Kinomoto of Card Captor Sakura
Miku Hatsuna - VOCALOID Lots of Laughs MV
Neo Queen Serenity of Sailor Moon
Anarchy Panty of Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt
Lala Satalin Deviluke of To Love Ru
Princess Bubblegum of Adventure Time
Princess Janelle of Princess Hours

2014 Fashion Coords:
Geisha-inspired get-up
Harajuku Decora-inspired get-up "Harajuku Hello Kitty"
Shironuri Oiran-inspired get-up


Anyway, despite the fact that I get lesser money than last year to fund my hobby, I am still very much satisfied with my cosplays this year. I got to do one of my all-time favorite anime character, Usagi as Neo Queen Serenity of Sailor Moon and I was able to complete the most challenging character in my cosplay list yet: Soah of The Bride of the Water God. I was able to cosplay character requests like Panty Anarchy of Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt and Junko Enoshima of Dangan Ronpa - sexy characters faved by my friends. Then I was also able to do famous and childish characters like Princess Bubblegum of Adventure Time and Sakura Kinomoto of Card Captor Sakura.

I was invited to guest during cosplay events and judge a couple of cosplay competitions. I also had my share of screen time on a local TV show and a couple of event videos on YouTube taken during a big-time event here in our city. How cool is that?

Anyway, overall I think 2014 is really a good cosplay year for me. Most of the cosplay shoots I participated produced satisfying photo sets. I can project much better on camera now than I did before. I think I got a little more confident this year, thanks to the photographers who helped me loosen up during shoots and loving friends and family who were very supportive in every event I participate.

I am looking forward to a wonderful 2015. I am planning to cosplay fewer new characters to focus on redoing and improving my previous cosplays. I hope I can greatly improve my overall cosplaying skills this coming year.

I still have a few cosplay photo sets to post. My photographers just gave me their finished products a few weeks ago and I am so excited to talk about them here.

Thank you so so much for the undying support on my blog and cosplays~! I will strive hard to get better in cosplaying, taking photos and blogging. See you in 2015!

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo Online-Yellow-728x90.png