Featured post

CEE PHOTOGRAPHY: Cells at Work!

Hey guys! I was invited to take photos of my friends who portrayed characters from a scientific anime called Cells at Work! It'...

Wednesday 27 August 2014

Pink Bow Cafe visit by Cee


Yours truly with HaruSuika visited the newest themed-cafe in Zamboanga City.
The place was nicely decorated with Hello Kitty stickers and framed prints.
I love the overall cuteness of the place.

The food was okay. The food I ordered, baked macaroni, I have tasted better but for a lo price - it's a good order.
I will be coming back for the waffles and choco lava. It looked scrumptious when a staff served it to other customers.

Overall, if you are looking for a nice place to relax and enjoy, this is the place to be. If you love sweets and Hello Kitty and pink, then you ought to go and visit Pink Bow Cafe.
It's located at Estrada St. Tetuan, Zamboanga City.

PS: I used my old point-and-shoot camera to take this video. I like the fact that it's an autofocus camera. Finally I can film decent video blogs without worrying about the focus~

Thank you for watching my video and reading my post! Til next time! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo Online-Yellow-728x90.png