Featured post

CEE PHOTOGRAPHY: Cells at Work!

Hey guys! I was invited to take photos of my friends who portrayed characters from a scientific anime called Cells at Work! It'...

Thursday 15 May 2014

#ThrowbackThursday: Before and After photos, 3 years in between. :)

#ThrowbackThursday


 Fixing my blog, I found my old post about the OtakuFest Cosplay event that was held last 2011 here in Zamboanga. It was my first time cosplaying in public with friends (first time applying proper 'show' makeup, first time styling and wearing a wig and first time posing for in-character photos). So yeah, back then I thought I did really great on every aspect of cosplay. Oh the noob life!

Three years has passed and I think I improved a bit on every aspect. I learned how to choose high quality wigs for my cosplay, put on decent makeup and pose properly in front of the camera. Although I still get tensed during shoots and events, but at least everything looks a little better than before. :)

I still think I need to improve A LOT in cosplaying. And your lovely comments will help me in producing better cosplays in the future.

What do you think I should improve? Poses? Makeup? <3 Browse my previous cosplay on this site and tell me what you think! ^_^

Love lots,
Cee

(Quick post since I need to study for a big day tomorrow. >_<)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo Online-Yellow-728x90.png