Featured post

CEE PHOTOGRAPHY: Cells at Work!

Hey guys! I was invited to take photos of my friends who portrayed characters from a scientific anime called Cells at Work! It'...

Thursday 12 December 2013

Cee is BACK! + AWESOME ANNOUNCEMENTS



Hello guys! It's been a while.

I think you have noticed my absence this past couple of months without announcing it here on my blog.

Please forgive me! The reason why I was not able to update on my blog is that I was reviewing for the licensure examination for nurses that I took last December 7 and 8. The exam was pretty much important to me so I had to focus on studying

My accessory shop went on hiatus too. I stopped taking orders on Fabric Flowers by Cee. My online life pretty much went laylow. 

AND I also stopped cosplaying and attending/hosting photo shoots. I missed that part of my life! I miss wearing makeup and costumes. Sigh. 

Anyway, now I am back for good and I have great plans for my blog! I'll be starting my revival with an awesome giveaway for you all! 


A clue for that upcoming giveaway: a product essential to cosplayers. <3 Yaay!! 

Stay tuned for more details! 

Thank you for supporting me til now. 
^_^


Adverts:
Follow this blog via bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin

Online Shop:


2 comments:

  1. Yay! You're back! Its very cozy here in the web. Now that you're back, I'll go and spread it on my blog then ^_^
    /\____/\
    ~Eri =(#`w`#)=

    ReplyDelete

 photo Online-Yellow-728x90.png