Featured post

CEE PHOTOGRAPHY: Cells at Work!

Hey guys! I was invited to take photos of my friends who portrayed characters from a scientific anime called Cells at Work! It'...

Friday 16 August 2013

COSPLAY TUTORIAL: How to curl your straight cosplay wig

Hey guys! I uploaded a new video on my youtube channel after how many weeks! This one is a request from one of my friends, Lara. She was interested on how I curled my wig and clip-on for my upcoming cosplay of Perona from One Piece.

I wanted to achieve spiral curls like what the Timeskip Perona has so I used the hot water method instead of the curling iron. (Plus I don't own a curling iron, only a straightening one!)

You can turn your wig...

from this:

...to this!


Just follow this video tutorial found on my youtube channel:



Please leave some comments on what cosplay tutorial you want to see next. Thank you and happy curling!


PS: Join our ongoing Facebook giveaway! 

Click on the photo to join!

The giveaway flowers are open for remakes. Order one now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo Online-Yellow-728x90.png