Featured post

CEE PHOTOGRAPHY: Cells at Work!

Hey guys! I was invited to take photos of my friends who portrayed characters from a scientific anime called Cells at Work! It'...

Saturday 6 July 2013

QUICK POST: Just an update!

Hey guys! Today was a busy day for me. I ran a few errands and picked up a few cosplay-related items for my upcoming cosplay events out of town. (YES! My first out-of-town cosplay vacation. And I am sure that this will not be the last.)



In preparation for these events, I created a couple of coscards for exchange and commissioned this plush hat locally for a cosplay prop. (I think this plush will give out what character I will cosplay in one of the events out of town.)

Anyway, I think I will be recording a video blog for my youtube channel. it will be about my preparation for these upcoming events. As I have mentioned before, cosplay events rarely happen in my hometown, Zamboanga City. So some of the people I know go out-of-town to attend and enjoy otaku and cosplay conventions and competitions.

I am pretty excited to attend a real cosplay event again after more than a year! That's why I have been preparing my cosplay and coscards for a while now.

This plush is just a part of the last detail on my cosplay. I still have to attach it to one of the props that the character has. Can't wait to work on this!

Well, that's it guys! If you can guess the character that I am going to cosplay, comment the name down below!

Thank you for reading~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo Online-Yellow-728x90.png