Featured post

CEE PHOTOGRAPHY: Cells at Work!

Hey guys! I was invited to take photos of my friends who portrayed characters from a scientific anime called Cells at Work! It'...

Monday 24 June 2013

QUICK POST: Adventure Time Song Cover


I promised to myself this morning that I would upload a new video on my channel at the end of the day.
I was feeling a bit off the the whole day, so instead of an awesome video, I tried recording one of my favorite songs from my favorite show Adventure Time. 

I kind of did my own version though, as this was a trial on uploading videos on Instagram. Users were only allowed to record a 15-second video to upload. 

Oh well. I will make a better cover next time, maybe I'll sing a longer part? LOL

Used my iPad in recording this.
Unedited version available on my Instagram account
Username: yourstrulycee0217

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo Online-Yellow-728x90.png