Featured post

CEE PHOTOGRAPHY: Cells at Work!

Hey guys! I was invited to take photos of my friends who portrayed characters from a scientific anime called Cells at Work! It'...

Wednesday 19 June 2013

My YouTUBE account!

Hey guys! After introducing my WorldCosplay account here, I might as well promote my youtube account...
Where I post all my videos of tutorials, VLogs and cosplay antics.


This is a screenshot of my channel. Unlike my other accounts, this one is under my old, high school username: duchessvk

I decided not to change this username to my name (which is an option in the new youtube) since "duchessvk" is a bit memorable for me. lol. Plus it's a bit cooler to keep your old username instead of changing it to your name.

Anyway, feel free to subscribe to my channel! I am going to post more vlogs, tutorials and maybe cosplay videos soon!

Here are a couple of videos that I have uploaded there:


My Hare Hare Yukai Dance vid



Tutorial on combing a cosplay wig. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo Online-Yellow-728x90.png