Featured post

CEE PHOTOGRAPHY: Cells at Work!

Hey guys! I was invited to take photos of my friends who portrayed characters from a scientific anime called Cells at Work! It'...

Tuesday 11 June 2013

My WorldCosplay Account!


Hi guys! I created a WorldCosplay account a few weeks ago but I never got the chance to blog about it.

Anyway, WorldCosplay is website where a user can create an account for free and submit his or her cosplay photos or view another user's cosplay photos. Users can also like photos by clicking "rate" and follow profiles to see their other submissions in the future.

You can check out my WC profile here:

http://worldcosplay.net/member/92882/

My profile is still new, with only four submitted photos. But rest-assured, if I get high-quality photos of my other cosplays, I shall submit everything to my profile. Hope you guys will hit the follow button!

There are a couple of photos that I have submitted recently. :)

WorldCosplay Photo Link
Photographer: Gin Fidel

WorldCosplay Photo Link
Photo by Anthomer Sabacho
Do you have a WorldCosplay account as well? Comment your link down below and let's follow each other! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo Online-Yellow-728x90.png