Featured post

CEE PHOTOGRAPHY: Cells at Work!

Hey guys! I was invited to take photos of my friends who portrayed characters from a scientific anime called Cells at Work! It'...

Monday 15 April 2013

Lots of Laugh - Miku Hatsune

La la la la laaaa~

I am not used to spill details about my future cosplays but WTH! It is kind of nice to talk about it with your friends. So what's the big deal if I reveal another costume that I have been preparing for a while now?




I have the costume already! All I need is the wig. 
Mom bought her costume a couple of months ago, only knowing that it is a cute Japanese school uniform.


I just recently discovered that it is Miku's LOL costume. I am so lucky!
I am still on the hunt for its wig. Hope I can buy one soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo Online-Yellow-728x90.png