Featured post

CEE PHOTOGRAPHY: Cells at Work!

Hey guys! I was invited to take photos of my friends who portrayed characters from a scientific anime called Cells at Work! It'...

Sunday 18 November 2012

Teaser: Hime Gyaru Shoot


Late post!! And it's just a teaser!

Forgive me. I have already sorted out the photos and they only lack editing. I've been quite busy with school to do the photo editing but now I have enough time to write finish the photos, words and all.

The Hime Gyaru set will be posted very very soon! And as early as now, I want to thank a few people who helped us princesses all the way:

Jannie of Jannieology
Gail of GairuD
Marigin of Redpockybox
Ishan of eminaheartnet

We don't really love pink. I think pink loves us. :)

4 comments:

  1. Hi. I'm Jen and I'm from Zamboanga City as well. I really like the Japanese language, occasionally I like to watch anime and read manga. I find that your blog is very interesting. How can I join your cosplay group? I'd really like to join. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We don't have a formal cosplay group. It's just that, my friends and I got together and agreed to dress up crazy. LOL. If you want, I can help you start cosplaying, or dressing up in Japanese fashion. :)

      contact cee at
      yourstrulycee@ovi.com

      Delete
  2. Cee you look so cute! <3 can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wish I could see you in cosplay sometime... really quite nice to look at you in these costumes!

    ReplyDelete

 photo Online-Yellow-728x90.png