Featured post

CEE PHOTOGRAPHY: Cells at Work!

Hey guys! I was invited to take photos of my friends who portrayed characters from a scientific anime called Cells at Work! It'...

Sunday 18 November 2012

Makeup Post: Pink All The Way

Here's my first try on doing a real makeup post. I know that I am still a novice when it comes to real makeup but how can I learn if I won't start doing it, right? 

So I tried rummaging my makeup collection and tried on a Luka Megurine-inspired makeup. 

cee culanculan makeup luka megurine yourstrulycee cee's wonderand blog

I used BB cream, make-up base foundation, pressed powder, two tones of pink eyeshadow, dip liner, brown and pink blush and a matte lip cream. 

This photo made me realize that I do have really short lashes! 
I think I still need to work out on the eyes - the eyeshadow, liner and mascara. Maybe I'll apply fake lashes next time.

I better improve next time. I'll buy a pink wig and redo it all over again. this time I'll darken everything a bit, emphasizing on the eyes. Been wanting to cosplay Luka Megurine for a while now. I am really into cosplaying couples, I don't know why. (ie: Ichigo and Rukia, Kyon and Haruhi.. maybe Gakupo and Luka next time?)

3 comments:

  1. Pretty! Add a lil bit of lenses to make your eyes bigger. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll wear them once I have a wig. :)

      Delete
  2. Go for Lukaaaa~ Weeeheee! :D

    ReplyDelete

 photo Online-Yellow-728x90.png