Featured post

CEE PHOTOGRAPHY: Cells at Work!

Hey guys! I was invited to take photos of my friends who portrayed characters from a scientific anime called Cells at Work! It'...

Tuesday 11 September 2012

Quick Post: Cee won an award for a cosplay


Been wanting to write about this mini-cosplay competition held in my school but I think I won't be able to dedicate a lot of time for it tonight coz I got to study for a couple of long tests tomorrow. So maybe a quick blog post on that huge thing that happened to me during that competition.

This cosplay won a special award during the Crimsolympics Cosplay Competition of the WMSU PALARO 2012. A small thing if you compare it with the other awards that night but it's a big thing for me since it's one of those awards that I have received for "just having fun".

Cee Culanculan Lelouch Lamperouge of Code Geass Cosplay

This photo is by one of my friends, Lucille Miguel. Again, I thank you Luchie for taking a lot of photos that day. Will upload the set soon!

Cee Culanculan Lelouch Lamperouge of Code Geass Cosplay award
Photo from my instagram: yourstrulycee
I would like to thank the organizers for this event and the judges for choosing me! LOL.

Well, that's it for now. I hope I'll have a lot of time next time for a full report on the Day One and Two of the cosplay event.

By the way, don't forget to join the giveaway collab by yours truly and other Zamboanga Bloggers. You can check it out by clicking here or the photo below. Join and win awesome Hatah Hatah hats and other treasures!

2 comments:

  1. Wow congrats! :) Oh and let's follow each other on Insta. Mine's TRISHAKUEU :)) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Halo. I Ahmad alqurniawan. I have put your blog banner and I also have been following this blog. I beg of you are willing to visit me and mengikuli keblog behind my blog. thank you

    visit : http://ahmadfki.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 photo Online-Yellow-728x90.png