Featured post

CEE PHOTOGRAPHY: Cells at Work!

Hey guys! I was invited to take photos of my friends who portrayed characters from a scientific anime called Cells at Work! It'...

Thursday 23 August 2012

Busy busy weekend X Gakupo Matryoshka Teaser

OMG! Been missing a few days of blogging.

I will be very busy this weekend. Very busy that I think I might not have enough time to sleep! >_<

Hospital duties and requirements, a contest during the Nursing Mini-Olympics, completion of a cosplay for a TV guesting appearance, photography class session and creating accessories for blog giveaways (Watch out for that soon!)

Hope I can make it through this weekend alive. Anyway, watch out for these exciting posts after this hectic weekend:

  • Cosplay at WMSU College of Nursing Convocation
  • My newest cosplay for this Saturday! Guess what character! (Clue: movie character)
  • and more!

OH YEAH, I cosplayed Gakupo just a few hours ago during the opening of the Western Mindanao College of Nursing Mini-Olympics! It was for the promotion of the Japanese enthusiasts club I belong, the Nihon Fure Ai Kai. 

Check out this teaser photo:



So what do you guys think? Did I give justice to Gakupo of Vocaloid? This version of Gakupo is from the video 'Matryoshka'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo Online-Yellow-728x90.png