Featured post

CEE PHOTOGRAPHY: Cells at Work!

Hey guys! I was invited to take photos of my friends who portrayed characters from a scientific anime called Cells at Work! It'...

Sunday 10 June 2012

Welcome to My World!

I.LOVE.YOU.

Hey there! Since I am sick and tired of other social networking sites that gives out bad vibes (I mean it!) I am going to focus more on blogging about my life in this site. Well, I will keep on writing about cosplay here but now I will include what's happening to me, my shoots and all. <No annoying things, really. ;)>

I placed a link up (find it among 'Home', 'Cee', etc) for the tag COSPLAY if you stumbled upon this site looking for cosplay-related posts.

What made me decide about this? 
Well, I found this really interesting blog and the owner blogs about her life and it was still fun to read (well I always thought a blog about everything that's happening in your life is FREAKINGLY ANNOYING). And about social networks... Yeah. I mean they are oh-so mainstream and everything is just so the same, it's sickening! I find it weird looking at photos and posts about evil rants, attention-seekers and all those bad vibes. I don't want anything like that lurking in my head. <stay away, evil clouds!>

So yeah. I hope you guys won't be annoyed on my posts. I'll try to write nice things and I WILL STAY AWAY FROM BAD VIBES AND EVIL THOUGHTS. *tongue out*

I will blog about my latest non-cosplay related shoots here as well so watch out for it!


Thank you for reading and welcome to my site!


I don't know what this GIF means. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo Online-Yellow-728x90.png