Featured post

CEE PHOTOGRAPHY: Cells at Work!

Hey guys! I was invited to take photos of my friends who portrayed characters from a scientific anime called Cells at Work! It'...

Sunday 4 December 2011

WMSU Palaro 2011 - Cosplay Competition




I just recently knew about this so forgive me for the lack of updates. Yes I am a member of the Nihon Fure Ai Kai but sadly, I was not able to attend the meeting for this year’s WMSU PALARO. I got infos about this from a friend.
The Nihon Fure Ai Kai (A Touch of Japan Club) will be hosting a mini cosplay competition open to all starting Monday, December 5, 2011. Participants are to submit a photo of the character they are going to cosplay. Voting system is the basis to select the winner. Most number of votes will win a prize.
Will you be joining, Cee?
Sadly, no. I won’t be able to join since I did not know such an event exist until yesterday. I was planning to cosplay Misa Amane but I lack preprations. (L) AND I was chosen to be the head of the Movie House. I guess I can’t go walking around WMSU while managing the movie house. OH WELL, maybe I’ll cosplay next year’s palaro.
Visit Nihon Fure Ai Kai’s booth!! I am still not sure what room we were assigned to but it will be definitely at the College of Nursing. See you there!


Follow me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo Online-Yellow-728x90.png