Featured post

CEE PHOTOGRAPHY: Cells at Work!

Hey guys! I was invited to take photos of my friends who portrayed characters from a scientific anime called Cells at Work! It'...

Monday 13 March 2017

CEE COSPLAY: Super Sonico

Hey loves, yours truly is back... and this time, for good!

I have been so out of the blogging world ever since I graduated and got a full-time day job.

How ironic, I actually wanted a paying job just to continue funding my makeup reviews, blog, giveaways and whatnot and but sadly it took a lot of my day time and finally, when I get back home... I just can't find the energy to write. Sigh**

Well anyway, now that I have finally found a way to manage my time, let me start posting backlog photos starting with my Super Sonico photos.


I actually started to like Sonico after my favorite cosplayer, Ying Tze, cosplayed her during her visit to the Philippines (Which I totally missed because of work. SAD).

Super Sonico is a fictional female character created by Tsuji Santa for the Japanese computer and video game software company Nitroplus, first appearing as a mascot for a Nitroplus-sponsored music festival in 2006. (Source: Wikipedia)


I did my own headphones, that's why it doesn't look as good as Sonico's. I also lack her guitar and stars necklace because at that time it is currently out of stock. :(
(At least I get to improve this cosplay next time I do it, right?)
I also did the bow I used here and as well as the designing of the foot wear. I placed kanzashi flowers on it to make it look accurate.



I do hope I get to wear this super cute costume again. I love how accurate and well-made it is (thanks to my seamstress). The skirt is just too short to wear while moving around a lot.

Reference photo used.
From google images


My favorite part of this whole costume is the fluffy skirt which has three pleated layers. I was planning on sewing some horse hair on the hem to make it fluffier but I'm afraid that it would make it a lot shorter. Can't have some pantsu shots while in cosplay! >o<


My photographers that day were Gail and Sheed of HaruSuika. We shot this at Jardin Maria Clara in Pasonanca, Zamboanga City.

How do you like my Super Sonico photos? What would you like for me to cosplay next? Let me hear your thoughts!

If you don't mind...
Twitter | Tumblr | Facebook | Youtube


PS:
The World Cosplay Summit - Zamboanga Peninsula Qualifiers will finally happen on March 24, 2017 at KCC Mall de Zamboanga. Click on the photo below for more information:


No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo Online-Yellow-728x90.png