Featured post

CEE PHOTOGRAPHY: Cells at Work!

Hey guys! I was invited to take photos of my friends who portrayed characters from a scientific anime called Cells at Work! It'...

Saturday 6 June 2015

The Geisha Project - More Photos

I found more photos of our Shironuri shoot last time and post-processed it for this site.

Compared to last time, this set has more vibrant colors maybe because we used a different camera and different editing software.



Maybe I'll turn a photo into sepia and make a postcard out of it? :)





These are Sheed's shots and I am liking his style. Simple yet nicely captured.


For my original post, click on the link below:

Geisha in Zamboanga: 

Harusuika Shironuri Shoot



Thank you so much for reading and see you on my next post!


Previous post:

Zamboanga's KPop Gathering III - The KCosplay

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo Online-Yellow-728x90.png