Featured post

CEE PHOTOGRAPHY: Cells at Work!

Hey guys! I was invited to take photos of my friends who portrayed characters from a scientific anime called Cells at Work! It'...

Saturday 3 January 2015

An Upcoming Cosplay Competition in Zamboanga City?


There has been a speculation of an upcoming cosplay contest/event that will be hosted by a mall here in Zamboanga. Only rough details were released by a local cosplayer, including the location of the event in the mall and the possible registration fee for the competition (350PHP- Edit: They already lowered the fee to 250php, no free food for the participants, and they are not sure if freebies will be given after the event.). A bit pricey if you ask me but hey, maybe it included food and freebies, right? 

Cee's last cosplay event. Photo from ADZU FB
I still don't know if I will join the contest or just watch the event. I will be waiting for more details about the event before deciding.
But one thing's for sure, I will definitely go in cosplay!

Do you have any news about this event? Comment down or email me at yourstrulyCee[at]ovi[dot]com so that I can write about it here.

Thank you! Go Zamboanga Cosplay~!

BTW
Ask me Questions!


Advert:
Fabric Flowers By Cee





No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo Online-Yellow-728x90.png