Featured post

CEE PHOTOGRAPHY: Cells at Work!

Hey guys! I was invited to take photos of my friends who portrayed characters from a scientific anime called Cells at Work! It'...

Monday 22 September 2014

Introducing my Pullip: Duchess Celine


My first Pullip doll I adopted from a friend. Her name is Duchess Celine. She reminds me of the short story I wrote when I was in high school. I will blog about that story soon so that my baby will finally have a back story.

For now, here are the photos taken during her first photo shoot. I made her the dress and headband. Still need to practice~








I am now making new clothes for her. I am also planning to buy for stuff for her too! Furniture, wig and maybe a boyfriend Taeyang doll! Wee!! I am so happy I entered the doll-collecting hobby. It's so much fun to use dolls as photography subject!~ :)

1 comment:

 photo Online-Yellow-728x90.png