Featured post

CEE PHOTOGRAPHY: Cells at Work!

Hey guys! I was invited to take photos of my friends who portrayed characters from a scientific anime called Cells at Work! It'...

Wednesday 5 March 2014

Photography: Eternal Sunshine

Hey guys! So I think it's time to post the photos from my first photo shoot of the year.
Recently, I joined a friend's team of models and photographers. We call ourselves 'G1 Team', managed by Glenn San Agustin.

Glenn gave me my first assignment and let me choose a model and manage the shoot on my own. This was my first photo shoot with a model that I don't know prior to the shoot. The model and I communicated online about the details of the shoot, her outfit and makeup.

I had a nice time with the model. Her name is MJ and she is a funny girl. She's tall too, and very pretty. She reminds me of a younger Alodia.

Anyway, here's the final set of photos with the title: 'Eternal Sunshine'
A line borrowed from Alexander Pope's 'Eloisa to Abelard'.


Model: 
MJ Mallari
Photos by: 
Cee
Assisted by: 
Sheed
Location: 
Pasonanca Park, Pasonanca - Zamboanga City

(Click on the photos to enlarge them)












1 comment:

 photo Online-Yellow-728x90.png